Join hundreds of volunteers on October 1, 2022 to beautify North Richland Hills at the annual Trash Bash Litter Cleanup Event. This is a great community service event for youth. We are excited to announce that this year's Trash Bash will be held in association with the Keep Texas Beautiful Fall Sweep campaign. Following the clean-up, we will have a volunteer luncheon that will include food and fun activities for both children and adults!
The following are just a few details regarding the event this year:
- Volunteers will be provided t-shirts (if registered by September 1), trash grabbers, safety vests, disposable gloves, trash bags. Volunteers will keep all supplies.
- Supplies will be available for pick-up at the NRH2O Picnic Pavilion (9001 Boulevard 26) between 8:30 AM and 9:00 AM on the day of the event.
- Please include with your registration an area you would like to clean. If available, we will assign you to that area. If not or if you do not have a preferred area to clean, then we will assign one to you.
- All trash will be brought back to NRH2O for disposal.
- Volunteers are encouraged to share photos on social media using #TrashBash2022, #KNRHB, and #FallSweep.
- Volunteers will report the results of the cleanup at the picnic or if not attending the picnic to email@example.com.
Register for the 2022 Trash Bash Today!