Everbridge Mass Notification System
The City of North Richland Hills uses the Everbridge system to deliver emergency messages to the community by phone, text message and email. Subscribers to the system can also opt in to automated severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service.
Emergency alerts sent by the City of North Richland Hills may include:
- West Nile Virus / mosquito spraying notifications
- Extended water outages / boil water notices
- Extended closures of major streets
- Hazmat emergencies
- Public health emergencies
- Terrorism related emergencies
- Other emergencies situations where rapid and accurate notification is essential for life safety
Click here to sign up or edit your existing account.
The data in the Everbridge system does not include mobile phone numbers. Please register to add mobile phone, text messages, and email notifications to your profile. Without this information we can only contact you through traditional landline telephones.
All residents registered with the previous CodeRED system will need to sign up again with Everbridge. Resident data was not transferable from the old system to the new.
Questions regarding the Everbridge system should be directed to Fire Administration at 817-427-6900.