Everbridge Mass Notification System
The City of North Richland Hills uses the Everbridge system to deliver emergency messages to the community by phone, text message and email. Subscribers to the system can also opt in to automated severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service.
Emergency alerts sent by the City of North Richland Hills may include:
- West Nile Virus / mosquito spraying notifications
- Extended water outages / boil water notices
- Extended closures of major streets
- Hazmat emergencies
- Public health emergencies
- Terrorism related emergencies
- Other emergencies situations where rapid and accurate notification is essential for life safety
Depending on the situation, alerts may be sent to all residents who have subscribed or targeted to residents in a specific geographic area of the city.
Click here to sign up or edit your existing account
Everbridge automatically pulls landline telephones into the notification system. To add a mobile phone or email address, please sign up using the link above.
Questions regarding the Everbridge system should be directed to the Emergency Management Coordinator at 817-427-6935.