Deputy City Manager
Paulette Hartman oversees the following community services for the City of North Richland Hills:
- Parks & Recreation Department and Public Library;
- Building Inspections and Planning & Zoning;
- Neighborhood Services, which includes Animal Services, Code Compliance, Consumer Health and Environmental Resources;
- Communications Department;
- Public Works;
- Facility and Fleet Services.
She joined the City of North Richland Hills as an assistant city manager in July 2014 and was promoted to deputy city manager in October 2018. Prior to this, she served as city manager for the City of Joshua, Texas for seven years and as town administrator for the Town of Copper Canyon, Texas for two years. She also has previous service with the cities of North Richland Hills and Fort Worth.
Ms. Hartman serves on the Texas City Management Association Board of Directors. She is a member of the International City/County Management Association, the North Texas City Management Association, and Urban Management Assistants of North Texas.
In 2013, she was honored with the Linda Keithley award for women in public management by the North Central Texas Council of Governments. She also received the Joy Sansom Mentoring Award from the Urban Management Assistants of North Texas.