- City Services
- Animal Services
Your Donation Helps Save Lives
Making a donation to the North Richland Hills Animal Shelter is one of the simplest things you can do to help prevent pet homelessness and save a life. Please consider donating to the following funds:
Levels of Love and Hope
Our Levels of Love and Hope Project enables supporters to put their donation funds to a specific item of need.
- Level 1: $10 for Cage Enrichment
- Level 2: $15 for Heartworm Tests
- Level 3: $20 for Flea/Tick Treatment
- Level 4: $25 for Microchip ID
- Level 5: $30 for Vaccination Package for Dog or Cat
- Level 6: $50 for Spay/Neuter for Dog or Cat
- Level 7: $75 for Sick/Injured Fund
- Level 8: $100 for Adoption Package (Levels 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6)
- Level 9: $325 for the All-of-the Above Package
Injured Animal Fund
Donations to this fund pay for emergency veterinary care for stray animals that are injured or ill. This fund helps ensure all animals receive proper medical care while at the shelter.
The NRH Animal Adoption & Rescue Center cares for more than 3,500 animals annually and that number increases each year. All donations to this fund will be used for the operation of the Animal Adoption & Rescue Center.
How to Make a Financial Donation
Helping homeless animals has never been easier with 3 convenient options for making your donation:
- Donate to shelter pets online - Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted. Transactions are processed through PayPal.
- Mail check to NRH Animal Adoption & Rescue Center, 7301 Iron Horse Boulevard, North Richland Hills, TX 76180
- Make a donation in person - Cash, check and credit card donations are accepted in person at the Animal Adoption & Rescue Center.
Donating Pet Supplies
The NRH Animal Adoption & Rescue Center also relies on donated items to ensure that animals at the shelter have the most comfortable experience possible.
The easiest way to donate animal care supplies is to visit our Amazon Wishlist page and see the items we are currently in need of for the pets in our care. It's as easy as your day-to-day shopping on Amazon. Visit our Amazon Wishlist page, pick the item(s) you would like to donate, add them to your cart, process payment and the item will be sent directly to the Animal Adoption and Rescue Center in your name. To view current items in need please visit our Amazon Wishlist.
Other Items accepted year round include:
- Clay Cat Litter
- Canned Cat & Kitten Food
- Dry Dog & Cat Food
- Household Cleaning Supplies
- Clean Aluminum Cans
- Gift Cards to any store that sells pet food
- Waterless Hand Sanitizing Gel
- Donations can be dropped off at the NRH Animal Adoption & Rescue Center during our normal hours of operation.
Please call 817-427-6570 with any questions.
Shop online much?! If you do, check out http://www.igive.com/hOM0yz4 and help the animals at the North Richland Hills Animal Adoption & Rescue Center. iGive includes tons of stores you already shop at and tons that you may not have heard about. Check it out and help the animals.
Kroger Plus Card
Did you know Kroger is giving up to $1,500,000 to non-profit organizations this year? If you have a Kroger Plus Shoppers Card you can help make sure some of that money goes to the Animal Adoption & Rescue Center. Simply go to www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com to sign in or create a new account. Once you’ve signed in, under Community Rewards select "Animal Adoption & Rescue Center". Then each time you use your Kroger Plus Card you will help us earn money. If you wish to continue supporting the animals at the Animal Adoption & Rescue Center don't forget to re-enroll each August 1st. Thank you for your support.