Capital Improvements Advisory Committee
- As needed
- City Hall, 4301 City Point Drive
Agendas & Minutes
View current agendas and minutes
Agendas are posted at least 72 hours prior to the meeting, as required by state law. Minutes are posted after they have been formally approved by the committee.
The membership of this committee is the same as the Planning & Zoning Commission. The committee shall have at least one member of the real estate, development or building industry.
| Justin Welborn
||Place 1||June 30, 2021|
| Jerry Tyner
||Place 2||June 30, 2022|
| Don Bowen
||Place 3||June 30, 2021|
| Patrick Faram
||Place 4||June 30, 2022|
| Kathy Luppy
||Place 5||June 30, 2021|
| Kelvin Deupree
||Place 6||June 30, 2022|
| Wendy Werner
||Place 7||June 30, 2021|
| Gregory Hoffa
||Ex-Officio||June 30, 2022|
Powers & Duties
The committee shall serve in an advisory capacity and is established by the City Council to perform the following duties:
- To advise and assist the city in adopting Land Use Assumptions.
- To review the Capital Improvements Plan and file it's written comments.
- To monitor and evaluate implementation of the Capital Improvements Plan.
- To file semi-annual written reports with respect to the progress of the Capital Improvements plan and to report to the city any perceived inequities in implementing the plan or imposing the Impact Fee.
- To advise the city of the need to update or revise the Land Use Assumption, Capital Improvements Plan and Impact Fee.
- Provide other Impact Fee advisory services as directed by the City Council.
For questions or more information about this board contact Planning Manager Clayton Comstock at (817) 427-6300.
All correspondence for the Capital Improvement Advisory Committee shall be sent to:
Capital Improvement Advisory Committee
c/o City of North Richland Hills
P.O. Box 820609
North Richland Hills, Texas 76182-0609
Fax: (817) 427-6303