The cooperation and support of all water customers is necessary to ensure adequate water supplies remain available for domestic use, sanitation and fire protection. Violation of North Richland Hills' mandatory water conservation measures could result in citations and fines of up to $2,000.
If you see the following, please let us know and we will contact the property owner and seek their compliance with North Richland Hills' mandatory water conservation measures:
- Watering During Prohibited Hours - Watering within the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. on any day
- Watering on Wrong Day - Customers may water only on days designated in the Water Conservation Plan.
- Excessive Runoff - Watering in a manner that results in excessive run-off.
- Watering Impervious Surface - Watering concrete or other surfaces that do not absorb water.
- Watering During Rain - Watering when it is raining.
To report a violation or other water conservation concern, please use our online reporting system
or call Code Compliance at 817-427-6663.