October 26, 2019
Parking lot of TCC Northeast Campus. Please enter off Boulevard 26.
828 Harwood Road
Parking Lot E1 (located by the Tennis Courts)
Hurst, TX 76054
Bulky Item Drop Off Event
Saturday, October 26, 2019
North Richland Hills residents can get rid of unwanted bulky items during the annual Fall Community Cleanup on Saturday, October 26, 2019. Items can be dropped off from 9:00 a.m. to noon at Tarrant County College – Northeast Campus, 828 Harwood Road, Parking Lot E-1 (by the Tennis Court). Please enter from Boulevard 26. Do not enter from Harwood Road. Drop-off will cease when trucks are full so please arrive early! Proof of residency (driver's license or water bill) must be presented.
- Dryers Dishwashers
- Bulky Items
- Items for donation
- TV’s, computers, printers, and small electronics will be recycled
- Fire Extinguishers
- Tires 20” or smaller Without Rims and Max limit (4) tires
- Containerized bricks, rocks or concrete
- Non-Hazardous Household Products
Items NOT accepted:
- Household Hazardous Waste - paints, thinners, acids, solvents, car batteries, pesticides, motor oil, anti-freeze, etc.
- Trailers filled with loose bricks, rock or concrete.
Limited space. First come, first served.
North Richland Hills residents can bring up to five average-size file boxes of paper to be securely shredded onsite and then recycled. No boxes larger than 15x12x10. This service will be available from 9 a.m. – Noon or
until trucks are full. The shred trucks are often filled by 11 a.m.
Questions may be directed to the Code Compliance Office at 817-427-6663.