At a planning session with city leadership staff on May 20 and 21, the City Council reviewed recent accomplishments and priorities and reconfirmed their mission, vision and goals, which serve as a roadmap for the city's future. The mission, vision and goals were last updated in 2019.
Mission Statement: To ensure an exceptional quality of life and long-term viability of North Richland Hills through local leadership and regional cooperation.
Vision: The city of choice to live, work, and play. A community for:
- Quality neighborhoods (sustainable & revitalized);
- Exceptional family living and leisure activities;
- Connection to great business and job opportunities.
- Quality Community Development & Revitalization
- Efficient & Effective Transportation System
- Safety & Security
- Financial Stability
- Positive City Image
- Sense of Community
- Targeted Economic Development
- Local & Regional Leadership
- Efficient & Effective Delivery of City Services