Adventure World Playground
|Pavilion Availability Calendar
- Drinking Fountains
- Foot Bridge
- Multi-Purpose Trail
- Observation Deck
- Picnic Tables
About the Park
Adventure World Playground is a totally accessible playground, built with the help of community volunteers in 1994 and completely renovated by the City of North Richland Hills in 2014. The park offers shaded woodland-themed play structures for children of all abilities. There is also a woodland excursion boardwalk, observation area and trails, along with benches, picnic tables and restrooms.
- The Adventure World Playground Pavilion was installed in May 2023.
- Maximum Occupancy is 30 people
- Reservations are available at dedicated 3-hour time blocks: 8am-11am or 12pm-3pm or 4pm-7pm; No reservations after 7pm are available
- Pavilion reservation cost is $45 for 3-hours.
- Adventure World Pavilion Availability Calendar
- For reservations please contact Parks and Recreation Administration at 817-427-6620 Mon-Fri from 8am - 5pm or email reservation request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Armadillo by artist Joe Barrington was relocated to Adventure World in 2022. It is a hand-formed sculpture made of welded, recycled steel that is based on the idea of everything in Texas being “larger than life.” It is 9 feet long, 5 feet tall and 5 feet wide. Visit our Art in Public Spaces