|Other Link||NRH Centre|
- Banquet / Meeting Room(s)
- Basketball Goals (Indoors)
- Bike Rack
- Drinking Fountains
- Fitness Facilities
- Plaza Area
- Public Art
- Swimming Pool (Indoors)
- Volleyball Courts (Indoor)
- Water Slides
The NRH Centre is centrally located adjacent to the North Richland Hills Public Library at 6000 Hawk Ave., the 86,000-square-foot facility opened in 2012 offering something for everyone with a focus on health and wellness. For more information about the NRH Centre and NRH resident discounts, stop by the facility at 6000 Hawk Ave., visit www.nrhcentre.com or call 817-427-6600.
The NRH Centre's amenities include:
- Expansive Fitness Center – equipped with state-of-the-art fitness equipment and cardio area with free weights and the latest in fitness technology.
- Indoor Aquatics - includes a water slide, lap lanes, rock climbing wall and resistance channel.
- Suspended Walking Track – one of the longest indoor walking tracks in Texas.
- Double Gymnasium – a glass-enclosed double gymnasium for athletic leagues, drop in basketball and other activities.
- Kids Club – a space designed for young children while mom and dad work out.
- Grand Hall – an intimate, upscale banquet center that can accommodate up to 300 guests, plus a unique second-floor terrace that will make any occasion special.
- NRH Senior Center – a separate center for those at retirement age or better.
- Other Amenities – classrooms, fitness rooms, personal trainers, family changing rooms, locker rooms, birthday party rooms, etc.
- Outdoor Civic Plaza – connecting the NRH Public Library and the NRH Centre, the plaza can host events for up to 1,000 people.
The NRH Centre incorporates a sustainable design that enables the facility to be LEED certified. LEED certification recognizes that a building is environmentally friendly by utilizing green building practices during construction.
In 2022, two public art pieces were relocated to the grounds of the NRH Centre.
- Flower Log by artist Delbert Beckham is made entirely of salvaged steel parts arc welded together. The fun and beauty of this piece are fully realized when real flowers are blooming among the flowers of painted steel.
- Passion Flower by artist Jim LaPaso is a 15-foot tall kinetic sculpture made from stainless steel with with colorful petals and leaves that twirl with the wind, serving as a reminder of the wonderful diversity in nature.